Friday, November 18, 2011

"Thanks"

I've been more than a bit grumpy lately.  Between my school work and various upsets in my personal life I haven't been one of the most pleasant people to be around.  It's really time to get over that.  I have a lot to be thankful for in my life, and so I thought I'd write an extra post this morning and share some of the good with you, since I've been all too heavy on the bad lately.

So I say Thank you Lord for giving me:


An amazing husband, who got up this morning at 6 AM and built a fire before going to work because he knew I would want one when I got up


Our families, who love and support us unconditionally 
(though the sheer size of Tony's family is a bit intimidating and that's only his mother's side, he's still got a dad a step mom and another little sister who aren't in this photo)


A love that just won't quit
(not that I'd ever want it to)


These two crazies


Our furry babies, Samson and Delilah
(forgive the poor quality phone picture, my camera hates me right now)

Funny, I'm kinda noticing a theme here: Warm fire, warm family, warm heart, warm hugs, and warm blooded beasts.  I'm thinking I'm pretty thankful for the warmth in my life right now.  I guess that's not too surprising when the temperature around here dropped a shocking 30 degrees yesterday lol.

Warm or cold though I am truly blessed :-)







I'm linking post up at 

five days five ways | 5 Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment